Sunday, October 21, 2007

We miss you already Auntie Erin (Eno)

My sister, Erin was home visiting for 3 weeks. She had some time off between her contracts. For those of you who don't know, Erin is a travel nurse, and has taken assignments throughout the country the past 2 years. She is currently working in Boston, MA. On Saturday it was time for her to go back. We were hoping that during her visit baby Kevin would arrive, but unfortunately she didn't. We all got together Friday night for dinner and had a great time.
Morgan got another birthday present, Jungle Book
+
Maddie being goofy....notice how she had to have a candle on her cupcake again?
CHEESE!
Peeking at the other tables
We love you Auntie Erin, and can't wait for you to come home again!

2 comments:

Erin Fuchs said...

I got settled in my new place. Miss you guys already! I can't wait to meet baby Kevin when I'm home again in just a couple weeks!

Anonymous said...

That has to be the awesomest picture of The Green Lantern and Captain Awesome I have ever seen. Was that taken before they were going to take on a couple of poachers?