Monday, October 29, 2007
She's here and her name is not Kevin...Introducing Isabelle Agnes Meyer
We just got home today from the hospital, so we're a little exhausted. We are so much in love with our new baby girl, Isabelle Agnes Meyer. She arrived on Friday, October 26th at 11:52 a.m. She weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces and was 20-1/4" long. We will post more later, but just wanted to share the good news and post a few pictures. She hopes to meet everyone really soon!
Posted by
Meyer Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
She is a beauty! Congrats to you all. We cannot wait to meet her!
She looks just like Maddie did as a baby! Congrats you guys! Can't believe I missed her by 6 days. I'll see you guys soon. Miss you and love you!
Nice work guys. You all are getting good at this! I'm so happy for you. I think Team Meyer may replace Team Agar. Can't wait to meet her...should be back for a few days the first weekend in December.
Love you all...Non-Mediocre Princess
Congrats!!!! She is precious! Get your rest!
YAY! What a beautiful baby girl. Congrats!!
She is beautiful and we love the name!! Congrats, can't wait to meet her!!
Love Jim and Diane
YAHOOO!!! Congratulations Meyer Family!! She is of course beautiful!! Hope to see you soon!
Love,
Josh & Renee
Congrats to the Meyer family, she looks beautiful !!! I love the pics, especially the BIG sisters thru the window - are they just a bit excited, YA !!!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN >>>>
Love, Auntie Mary Kay
Congratulations on the new addition to your family. Peggy and I are very happy for you. Have a fun filled Halloween!
Congratulations! A girl, huh?! Life is full of surprises.. and blessings.
Um, why I am the only one who thought you were having a boy!? The 'baby Kevin' threw me off- I must have missed the detail when Maddie was calling HER baby Kevin. Boy do I look like an idiot!
Congrats!
Post a Comment