Friday, November 16, 2007

Three Little Girls

It's still hard for me to believe that this is my life. I am so thankful for everything I have, especially 3 beautiful, healthy little girls. Isabelle is 3 weeks old today, and life couldn't be any better....ok maybe I could get more sleep, but other than that I really have nothing to complain about. It sounds crazy, but the adjustment period thus far has been great. It helps that Isabelle is such an easy going baby. She eats every 3-4 hours (feeding is going VERY well in case anyone wants to know) and when she's up, which actually she is quite often, she's very content. I know I've said that 1000 times, but it's true. Madeline and Morgan just can't get enough of her either, the proof is in the pictures. Not too much else to report from the Meyer household. Maddie still LOVES going to school. She now knows how to write her name. Morgan is talking more and more every day....soon we'll be starting potty training with her. She's gone on the potty a few times now, twice completely solo, and she's giving us lots of signs that she's ready. It would be nice to have only 1 child in diapers that's for sure. Corbett is going hunting again this weekend, so it should be fun with just the girls. We plan to watch lots of movies and eat lots of copcorn, as Maddie calls it. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!


Isabelle is just over 1 week old



I don't like your baby in this bouncer with me, Maddie






Sleeping Beauty, I mean Isabelle, is 2 weeks old
She weighed 8 pounds, 6 ounces at her 2 week check up!



Can we hold her?





Tummy time with Maddie


Isabelle lifted her head and looked to each side






What a pretty girl





Isabelle is almost 3 weeks old in this picture



Sissies being silly


"Mom you count to 3 and then come find us" (Maddie LOVES hide and seek).....You found us! "Let's play again!"

No comments: