The night before Christmas Eve Madeline and Corbett made the stew for Christmas Eve lunch...it made me a little nervous with her using this knife, she did use a paring knife for most of the preparation
There is a lot of cutting of vegetables for the stew
My little bakers, we had to make Santa chocolate chip cookies
Are you guys eating the cookies?
Isabelle helped too
Morgan and Madeline in their Christmas dresses

The Meyer girls
The Meyer fam
After lunch we opened gifts from Grandma Meyer, Grandma and Grandpa Fuchs, and Auntie Libby and Uncle Adam. This is Maddie yelling "EEEWWWW" she is having so much fun opening gifts, and she just opened a spider floatie, she loves it! And she can't wait to use it in grandma's "cool" as she calls it
Morgan wore this for most of the gift opening, it brings back memories of last year when she wore a bike helmet the entire time...what a cutie!
Morgan finally gets a "packpack" just like her big sister
Madeline and her cash register, just like Carina and Daria's
Morgan LOVES to vaccuum so she got a vaccuum for Christmas, hopefully she'll still like it in few years and really want to help mom
I think Corbett got this shirt (along with another) to mock my "Life is Good" t-shirts, don't get me wrong I think they are funny....FYI- I did get another Life is Good t-shirt for Christmas, I love em!
Sweet Isabelle, she wants to partake in the gift opening
This girl cracks me up
Getting Santa's cookies out, maybe he'll come while we are sleeping
HE DID! And he brought a train set, Morgan asked for something green, so she got a green car for the train set...they LOVE it!
My cousin, Justin, is home on leave from Iraq! It was a total surprise that he was coming home. It was SO GOOD to see him. We think about him often and pray to keep him safe.
My grandpa and grandma are busy making sure everything is ready to go...the Christmas day tradition is spaghetti, and let me tell you this is the best spaghetti sauce you have ever had, and I have the secret recipe!
Madeline loves spaghetti
Morgan eating hers with Aunt Diane
Santa's little helper, Madeline and Morgan helped pass out gifts this year
The great grandkids minus Lucas...there are 2 more on the way this spring

Isabelle in her super cute outfit...thank you Pete, Leah and Nora :)
Morgan loved all of great grandpa's talking santas
Merry Christmas everyone!

4 comments:
Hi, I am a friend of Traci's and I was just looking at some of her friends blogs...your girls are adorable! I have a almost 2 year little girl and was noticing the backpack your little girl Morgan received for Christmas, do you know where that was bought? I would love to get one...it is a great idea for her now that she likes to have a say in what toys we take places. :) Thanks!! Michelle
Thank you, Michelle! The backpack was purchased at Cribz in Edina.
Ok, I think we need to have a sauce-off. My family has a Christmas ravioli tradition that has been around for 100+ years. My mom JUST gave Traci the prized and secret recipe for the sauce a year or two ago. It simmers for TWO days on the stove. I will put our sauce against yours. If ours is better, your husband must wear a Wild jersey. If yours is better, I will (gulp) don the red and white of the Wings. It will be judged by a non-biased qualified person, of course! :) Good luck at work tomorrow....or should I say good luck to Corbett???
Post a Comment