Monday, December 3, 2007

Santa Claus

On Saturday we took the girls to meet Santa Claus. Neither Maddie or Morgan cared for him last year, and all Maddie has been telling us this year is that "he's really kinda scary". I don't know where she got this idea, so we were completely prepared that it was not going to go well......WRONG! Maddie loved Santa, and I think people were starting to get annoyed with us because Maddie could have stayed and chated with Santa for hours. She told him she liked to write, that she wanted a choo-choo train, she told him the name of her teacher and all the kids in her class, the names of her sisters...it was so cute I wish we would have brought the video camera. Morgan still did not care for Santa this year. Oh well...maybe next year.





Madeline was so excited to see Santa that she walked right up to him....


and gave him a huge hug




Morgan liked Santa from a distance


This is about as close as Morgan would get to Santa


Morgan liked Santa's hats though


Very cute


Isabelle woke up briefly during the whole ordeal

No comments: