What a day! Today was full of excitement. Isabelle is 3 months today and it's also my dad's birthday. We met my family down at Q Cumber's in Edina for lunch to celebrate, it's one of our favorite places to eat...wish they had one up by our neck of the woods. After we ate, dad/grandpa opened his gifts and one of his gifts was a picture frame from Adam and Libby, it said "I love Grandpa". The Loch's are expecting their first child in September!!! We're all very excited, and can't wait to meet baby Loch! Madeline told me tonight at bath time that Adam and Libby are having a girl, so we'll see. I just can't wait to be an aunt! I wish Libby a happy and healthy pregnancy.

I'm 3 months old today!


Adam and his nieces, they love him!

I think grandpa is wanting a bite of Maddie's icecream and she's not sharing

Dad got his flat screen monitor....finally!

We can't wait to meet you baby Loch! September couldn't come soon enough!

Soon to be mommy and daddy

Morgan can't wait to have a cousin!
3 comments:
Hey Meyers!
Been crazy lately...so I Just caught up on the family happenings!! WOW!! You are busy and the girls are soo dang cute!! Can't wait to see you soon!!
Ren & Josh
Congrats to Libby and Adam and of course to the rest of your family!
Congrats Libby and Adam! Very cool indeed...and a good month to have a baby too...I'm sure Agent Meyer will agree.
The Hartmann's
Post a Comment