Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Still too cold to go anywhere...

Our lives have been less than boring in a house with 3 children, 3 and under, but honestly not much has been going on. It's still just too cold to go anywhere (I know, it has warmed up this past week). I have been bad at taking pictures the last few weeks, but here a few to share. Enjoy!


We went to Ogo's birthday party a few weeks ago. Madeline and Morgan tried bowling for the first time, we can't wait to go again.


Ogo's birthday crew...poor Maddie could not hold her bowling ball much longer


What?


Isabelle is getting so big!


Izzy-B LOVES to be talked to


Don't know if Isabelle is teething, but her fist is constantly in her mouth


I know this line has been used before in this blog, but it's hard to resist saying, sisters by chance, friends by choice!


So silly

2 comments:

Swarty Family said...

They are all so cute! You are blessed with darling daughters.

The Morelli Mafia said...

They are too adorable!!!! Love it!