Sunday, January 13, 2008

Time to go back to work

Time to say goodbye to sweatpants and "Life is Good" tshirts. As of right now (9pm), the night before I go back to work, I still have yet to get my work clothes out and maternity things put away. Can you say procrastination? It has been a good weekend....a sad weekend for me though. This time seems extra hard to go back to work. Maybe it's because Madeline and Morgan understand that when mom works it means she's not at home to spend time with them, maybe it's because Isabelle is such a mama's girl, unlike the other 2 daddy's girls in the house, who knows...I will miss my girls so much, I will miss Madeline and Morgan coming to greet me in the morning when they wake up, I will miss my smily baby when she wakes up, I will miss the daily routine at the Meyer household. Can you tell that I LOVE my life? I love my husband and I love my girls! I will miss you all so much, but will be thinking of you while I'm at work, and will look forward to seeing you when I get home!



The night before I go back to work


Me and my sweet girls


Oh how beautiful life is....



My wonderful husband and daddy's girls



What a way to end the night....COWBOYS LOSE! Yippee!

2 comments:

Erin Fuchs said...

Bummer Sissy! Wish you didn't have to go back to work quite yet. The girls are getting so big! We'll have to get the webcams up and running soon. Miss you all!

PS... when is the "man spa" going to be updated with the latest fishing pix?

Anonymous said...

when he uploads his ice-fishing whoppers