Isabelle is 9 months old today! I've been harassed by the big girls all day because we didn't have cake or cupcakes....I told them that we'll get something for her when we're at the lake this week...I promise we'll get her something. We leave tomorrow (Sunday) to go down to Spirit Lake/Okoboji with my family. Erin and Nat will be joining us on Monday, and Libby and Adam are coming down on Tuesday night. It should be a great time. Isabelle has 5 teeth now...working on her sixth. She's not crawling yet, but manages to move herself forward in the most awkard position which I don't quite consider crawling. She is however very good at getting around backwards, she seems to manage to work herself under the beds no matter which room we're in. She is pulling herself up onto furniture and walks along it. She will stand by herself for a few seconds and is amazingly catching herself already to prevent herself from falling. I'm wondering if she'll walk and just completely bypass crawling...I doubt it. She's STILL not saying mama. I think she's teasing me because she smiles when I tell her to say it, but yet when I tell her to clap her hands...she does. Go figure. We had an eventful week last week with "Uncle" Dan and "Aunt" Cassie home, both at the same time. It was fun to see the both of them, but the girls are wondering when we get to see you guys again...they've been talking about you none stop. We miss you guys already, it was so good to see you, just wish we could have gotten some pics while you were here. Hope everyone has a great week, we'll post again when we return from our much needed vaca. Happy 9 months sweet IzzyB, we love you!
Isn't she the sweetest? Look at her chompers!

Lately she's been showing off this goofy smile

Again, very difficult to get a good pic with all 3 looking, let alone all smiling...Isabelle would like the heck out of there

OH MOM, not another one!
No comments:
Post a Comment