Thursday, August 21, 2008

What have we been doing?

Holy cow...what have we been doing??? Where have we been??? I guess one would say we've been a little busy. Lots of things going on lately. Madeline finished and passed her 1st swimming lessons, she did awesome and is jumping in grandma's pool and swimming all by herself now!!!! (she's already asking when she can go to swimming lessons again, hopefully I can get both her and Morgan registered for fall lessons), she went to critter camp for a week last week and LOVED it, she's also counting down the days until her 1st day of school. I can't believe school is drawing near, less than 2 weeks away. Miss Morgan...she's talking more clearly everyday. She's been battling allergies and a cold lately. I'm anxious for her 3 year check up this year so we can finally talk about getting her tested for allergies. Since her horrible allergic reaction to Tylenol at 4 mos, the pediatrician has mentioned at every appointment that "we're going to get her tested at age 3"....I can't wait so we can get her on something or start shots because lately she's been miserable just like mom. LOVE allergies! Because Morgan's birthday is in Oct we can't enroll her in preschool yet, which is a bummer...I'm going to try and get her into something after the 1st of the year provided there is an opening for her at Madeline's school....crossing our fingers. IzzyB...she is crawling like crazy, pulling herself up onto everything, will stand by herself until she realizes she's doing it and will sit down, she has 6 teeth, 7th is starting to make an appearance. She's STILL not saying MAMA! Little stinker. She says dada of course, uh oh, nana, etc, but no mama!!! We had her 9 month check last Friday. "She's developing wonderfully!" We even talked about weaning her off formula at 11 mos!!! What? Where does time go? I can't believe Isabelle will be walking soon,not be taking bottles, not eating baby food???? It makes me a little sad, they're all just growing up so fast!

Isabelle's 9-1/2 months stats:
Head: 18-1/4" (96%)
Height: 27-3/4" (49%)
Weight: 18# 9' (46%)

Hemoglobin: 12.8


BIG NEWS....not pregnant! :) Madeline and Morgan finally moved into their new room in the basement! It's something we've put off for way too long mainly because of my anxiety of them being so far away, but I'm finally OK with it. They have bunk beds and LOVE being in their big girl beds. The room turned out so cute. Isabelle is also finally in her own room and not sleeping in her crib in our room. Since Madeline was born we've always had a child sleeping in our room, in a crib, so it's nice to have our own space again. Big changes at the Meyer household.

***I will try and get current pics uploaded this evening!**

1 comment:

Libby and Adam Loch said...

Izzy B has a big head just like Miss Addison will! It must run in our family :) Good thing she isn't like her Auntie Libby or she'd be in the 130th percentile! :)