Monday, November 17, 2008

Go Wild

This past Saturday I had the pleasure of attending the MN Wild game with my dad and Madeline and Morgan. It's something we've tried to do before...to take the girls to the game that is, and they never seemed to have enough patience to want to sit and actually watch the game. Well to my surprise this time, they did awesome! Madeline asked my mom after we got home, "can we go to the game tomorrow?" LOL We had so much fun, we ate cheeseburgers, french fries, mini donuts and popcorn...lots of food, they kept eating and probably would have eaten more. They sat and watched the game the entire time we were there, I think they were more in awe of what was going on in front of them. So many questions I still need to answer that's for sure which I am anxious to do since it is one of my favorite sports to watch. We'll have to tune in to the next Wild game on TV with the girls. Maybe we'll have a couple hockey players in our house??? The reason I say this is because Madeline has been asking when she can take skating lessons prior to even going to the game. I'm still trying to figure out how she knows there is such a thing. It's something I'm going to have to start looking into I guess. I can't wait to start skating again, it's been awhile! Thank you dad/grandpa for making Saturday night a memorable one for the girls! They can't wait to go again...GO WILD!


Let's GO
















GO WILD!



Photo courtesy of Madeline Jane...she also enjoyed watching the "cars" drive on the ice!!!

No comments: