Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy halloween! This year we spent our evening with our friends and old neighbors Todd and Tina and their daughter, Addison. We had a great dinner and fantastic evening with them. The girls had so much fun playing with Addison...and all of her toys. The guys took the girls out for a bit to do some trick or treating, while Tina and I stayed back handing out treats. It was such a fun evening, we love you guys!



The girls before heading over to the Nibbe's



My mom, Libby and Addison came over to get some photo ops before the Tricks and Treats started


Cousins


At the Nibbe's, Madeline, Morgan and Addison



Not so bad...Princess, Butterfly and Princess (M&M had their halloween outfits on under their dresses and refused to take them off, you have to pick your battles...I do!)



So cute



What a beautiful flower!



We're off...have fun girls...and dads!



The pumpkins (Corbett brought ours over to the N's so we could display them)

1 comment:

The Morelli Mafia said...

They are so cute!! Picking battles...I better get prepared. Hilarious!