Thursday, February 28, 2008

We finally spend some time outdoors...

The time has come where the kids can play outside and not get frostbitten. You know how hard it is to try and explain everyday/weekend that it's TOO COLD to play outside. We have been couped up for too long, but man did we have a good time. I guess playing in the snow just wasn't good enough either for the girls, I found them running as fast as they could to play on their swing set. After a hard day of playing, we headed back indoors to have some hot cocoa...that was the only way we could lure the girls back in. I am convinced that they would have played for hours, but mom and dad were tired. I'm sure some are wondering, what about Isabelle. Well, we planned for the outdoor adventure during IzzyB's nap time. I can not wait for spring to get here or our trip to Mexico in exactly 30 days! Yippee!




Who are you? Why are you taking my picture?

This picture was actually taken the night before our trip outside...they were too cute, I just had to post. Isabelle loves playing under her activity gym.



Oh, you're my mom, I love you!


Isabelle and I had some alone time to play before nap time


Morgan was the first to hit the swing set


Madeline was 2nd


And she was the first to go down the slide, way to go Morgan, she would not do this herself last summer! Maybe it's all the padding.


Here comes Madeline


Let's go again!


Madeline is already tired...so is mom!


Morgan is NOT!


Too cute


Buddy enjoyed his time with us outdoors as well...he was so funny, I wish I had it on video, he ran all throughout our yard (and our neighbors). I haven't seen this much energy in him since he was a puppy.


Can you tell I'm having fun?


Morgan is sailing the ship


Time for some hot cocoa



Maddie loves making silly faces now when I take her picture


The Band, we had Libby and Adam and my parents over on Sunday for dinner


Madeline loves to play the drums, let's hope that changes when she has to pick out an instrument in school (nothing against the drums, just would like something more pleasant to listen to)


Morgan wanted to play too, but did she? She was not feeling good...


Madeline playing my Uncle Tom's banjo (he must be looking down at her so proud, I wish he were here to meet my beautiful girls...love you, Tom!)


Poor Morgan


How big are you Isabelle?


How big?


I said, I'm this big...geez!

2 comments:

cassieagar said...

Ahh, I miss you guys! Looks like you're making the best of your long cold winter. We're soaking up the sunshine and 82 degrees today...gotta love AZ. I should have some trips back planned soon (expect me in the summer and fall, and maybe this spring)...I'll keep you posted.
Love you, Non-Mediocre Princess

cassieagar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.