Saturday, April 19, 2008

Isabelle has her first solids!

Isabelle had her first solids last week.....rice cereal, yummy! It went pretty well, not too much being spit back out. Yesterday she had her first vegetable....peas! She was showing signs of constipation after 3 days of no poops, so we thought it would be a good idea to start with a green vegetable. I've learned after 2 children that if your child is constipated give them fruits that start with P (peaches, pineapple, prunes, etc.) or a green vegetable (great advice that works, thank you Southlake).


My first two chompers, can you see them?




Do I really have to eat this? It's not that good



Oh hi daddy!



My fingers taste better than this



Fine...I'm hungry


I have a pickle, I have a pickle, I have a pickle...hey, hey, hey, hey!



Now these peach puffs are GOOD!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ashley has no teeth yet and she'll be 9 months next week! Cute Izzy!