We had Isabelle's well child exam yesterday, she was all smiles and giggles during the visit. Here were her stats:
Weight: 16 pounds (50%)(I'm laughing about it now because the nurse wrote 15 pounds 16 ounces in her book...does that sound better than 16 or why did she not write 16 down??? Who knows)
Length: 26-1/4 inches (60%)
Head: 17.5 inches (90%)
Isabelle says la, la, la, ga, ga, ga, I think I heard dada today, but she didn't repeat it after it caught me off guard and Corbett is confirming that she has said DADA! Why can't they ever say mama first?...she is eating fruits and vegetables, she has 2 teeth, and is working on several more, I hope they don't all pop through at the same time, will sit in a tripod position, loves jumping in her jumperoo, scoots backwards, can't quite figure out how to move herself forwards, I'm sure there's more that I'm not thinking of, but we have sooooo many firsts to look forward to over the next few months. How exciting!
It's nearly impossible right now to get all 3 to look at the camera and smile
Let's try it again...
Can I have a cupcake?
These are good
CHEESE! What lovely teeth you have there Miss Madeline

No comments:
Post a Comment