Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Good luck, Shannan!

I know I may be frustrated most of the time when talking about working for Metro Hardwoods, but they sure know how to pick a great group of people to work with. I have met many great people whom I consider to be very good friends through Metro. Unfortunately I had to say goodbye to a very good friend and coworker of mine, Shannan! It was sad, but I am so excited for her to take this new opportunity and I know that we'll definitely be seeing the Rohrbach's again. The new company is very lucky to have a gal like her. We had "Shannan's farewell happy hour" with a number of the Metro crew on Friday and had a great time! Good luck, Shannan, you will definitely be missed!






Andi, Melissa (who are you talking to?) and Shannan


Shannan, I had to post this because we thought this was such a great picture when we had it taken :)

No comments: