Thursday, May 15, 2008

Spring Concert

We had Madeline's Spring Concert yesterday for preschool. The kids did such a good job with their songs. Unfortunately I was only able to take video of part of 1 of the songs (I forgot to upload some pics before we went to the concert...oh well). I don't know what caused 2 boys to walk off the altar crying. You'll see them walk in front of the camera. It is kind of intimidating I would think to get up in front of a standing room only packed church. It's hard for me to believe that Madeline is almost done with her 1st year of preschool. The last day is May 29th! Seriously, where does the time go? She's already signed up for the 4 year old program for next year, it will be fun because most of her friends will be in the same class again. Unfortunately we can not register Morgan for the entire school year as she does not turn 3 until October, so we'll have to wait and see if there's an opening for her in one of the classes after the New Year. Sorry to get sidetracked...Madeline is in the far left corner of the video, standing next to her buddy, Hannah.






I'm ready to go




The Preschool students are called to the front of the church, Madeline can't wait to get up there




It still amazes me that Mrs. O'Donnell can manage to have all the 3 and 4 year olds sit still for so long



Still waiting



And they're still sitting...very impressive




The kids are supposed to be snapping their fingers at this point in one of the songs...too cute



Looking pretty! Now let's go to Dairy Queen! We're so proud of you Miss Madeline!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! They all are! I hope that you all are doing well. I am coming into town in June. I will let you know the dates and maybe we could get together!

heather