With the end of summer, comes the first day of school. It really snuck up on us this year. We had such a fun filled summer with the girls. Madeline started preschool on the 3rd. She will be going 3 days a week this year as opposed to 2 like she did last year. They have a new teacher, Mrs Simonson...aka Mrs Simon Says. Madeline started calling her that about a week before school. I don't know where she came up with that, it was funny, but we quickly got her used to the name "simonson". There are only 3 girls in the glass this year, Madeline, Madeline and Hannah, no I did not stutter...there are 2 Madeline's in the class. That should be interesting. Mrs Simonson is going to call our Madeline, Maddie and the other little girl, Madeline. Anyways, it was a "very fun day" Maddie tells us. She couldn't wait to go back on Friday and looks forward to going again tomorrow. I love seeing the excitement in her face when she talks about school and we can't wait to see how much she learns this year.
Can you tell someone is a little excited?


Come on mom, I gotta go to school!!!!


Have a good day sweetheart, can't wait to hear all the stories when you get home! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment