Friday, September 19, 2008

Welcome to the world, Miss Addison Lynn Loch

I am very proud to say that Addison has arrived, and my sister (aka new mommy) and baby are doing very well. I AM AN AUNT and I am so in love in my new little niece!!!!! I'll let Libby share the details with you on her blog, but here are the stats:

Addison Lynn
born at 10:07 p.m. September 18th
Weight: 8 pounds, 8 ounces
Length: 21 inches


Pics soon to follow, stay tuned!

4 comments:

cassieagar said...

Congrats to the new aunt...from the new aunt:) And extra congratulations to the new parents. I bet the girls are excited to have a cousin (Elek is going to have to wait a while on that). Looking forward to the pix.

Love you all...c

Davenport Family said...

Congrats- LOVE the name!

Swarty Family said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

COngraulations! That is great news! So, who is going to keep going for a boy???? Hope that you are doing well!