Friday, October 17, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

These last few weeks have been busy for us. I think I've started out most blog entries that way lately...sorry, but it's true! Madeline has been on two field trips with school (the fire station and an apple orchard), Corbett went moose hunting in the BWCA for a week, I've been trying to balance family life and work life, we went to the pumpkin patch last Sunday, and Morgan and Isabelle...well...they're busy too, being the sweet girls that they usually are. I promise to get some new pics posted. I thought that our blog needed a fall face lift...hope you like it. I think it's "cute". We have a busy weekend planned with Morgan's 3rd birthday tomorrow and ZooBoo on Sunday. It should be a great weekend! Hope everyone is doing well! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

The Swimnizzies said...

I love the new page. It is cute! Happy Birthday Morgan!