Sunday, October 26, 2008
Happy 1st Birthday, Isabelle!!!
It's a bittersweet day for me, my baby is 1 year old today! Bittersweet because my baby is not a baby anymore. I have been getting my baby fix though with my new niece, but not quite enough...we'll have to work on that. Isabelle is officially off formula and has been drinking whole milk and has not had a bottle in 2 days, she's been drinking out of her big girl sippy cup! She is not walking yet, but will take about 3 or 4 steps...it's a start! I look forward to so many more firsts with her over the next year! It was such a good day today, we had grandpa and grandma Fuchs, grandma Meyer, Uncle Adam, Aunt Libby and Addison, and Lance, Laura and Emmett over for a birthday lunch today. We had so much fun. Isabelle wasn't feeling top notch as we are still working through a sickness that has run through the house, but we had fun! I am too beat to get pictures uploaded today, but I promise they will be posted soon. Happy Birthday, sweet Isabelle! We love you so much! It's so hard for us to believe that it's already been one year since you were born. It has been a pleasure to watch you become the little girl that you are today and we are blessed to be your parents. We love you baby girl!
Posted by
Meyer Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Isabelle! I can't believe it has been a year...must be about time to get another one on the way:) Love you guys.
Happy Birthday, Izzy B! I cannot believe you are one! I love all of the other pictures on the posts too. The girls are ADORABLE!
Happy Birthday little Izzy! Wow does the time go fast.
Happy one year, Isabelle! That pic is so cute (and so are the others that I took a sneak peak at on the JA Photo blog). I hope the Meyer household gets back to being healthy soon!
Happy Birthday IzzyB!! WOW!! 1 year old already,can't believe it!!
~Renee
Post a Comment