We really didn't have any set plans for Saturday (Morgan's bday), we were going to let the weather dictate what we were going to do. Since it turned out to be so nice on Saturday, we asked the girls if they'd like to go to an apple orchard. I thought Morgan would be game considering her love for apples. Everyone was excited so we hopped in the car and drove. We had no idea which apple orchard we were going to, maybe we should have figured that out before we left the house. Oh well...it was nice seeing nature at its finest. The leaves were peaking everywhere and it was beautiful. The vehicle brought us to Deer Lake Orchard in Buffalo. It was an excellent choice, and we recommend a visit to anyone that is interested. There was plenty to do...petting zoo, pony rides, hay ride (minus the hay), face painting, musical entertainment, plenty of food, delicious apples and lots of fun!! Madeline and Morgan had rainbows painted on their cheeks and boy were they sad when mom washed them off before they went to bed. Somehow I got out of that one alive, I just said "mom got plenty of pictures with your beautiful rainbows and I will print some off for you guys so you can show them to anyone you want..." and they were fine with that. After the apple orchard we headed back home so Isabelle could take a much needed nap, and Madeline, Morgan, and I went to Maple Grove to pick up buddy from his hair cut and did a little shopping while we waited for him to be done. We met my parents, and Libby and Addison at Chuck E Cheese in Edina for dinner. Upon entering we immediately decided that it would be best if we went to eat at Q Cumbers, but we promised the girls we would be back. We had, as always, a fantastic dinner...love QC! The girls didn't let us forget to go to CEC...We had fun playing the games, and won lots of prizes...thanks dad!! I'm beginning to think dad looks more forward to winning the tickets than the girls do...we all have fun nonetheless. We had a fantastic day, Happy Birthday, Morgan!!!! It was soooo sweet when you made a point to tell dad and I on the way home from a very long day, "I had fun today!" It melted our hearts! So did we sweetheart....we love you so much! Sleep tight....
The birthday girl couldn't wait to open her present...we did already give her a bike for her birthday, but she has to open something!!!

Morgan, how old are you now...."free, 1...2...free" Priceless!

Hey, that's me with Dora and Boots!

We're headed to an apple orchard

1st stop...check out the animals. Maddie couldn't wait to feed the goats, Morgan on the otherhand, didn't think that was such a good idea

Morgan loved the maze

Waiting for the tractor/hay ride


We're ready to go!


Lots of apple tress




Showing off their rainbows on their faces

Isabelle wants to go dance to the music (she's not walking yet, but did take 3 steps by herself this weekend!)


It was a fun morning at Deer Lake Apple Orchard, their apples are great too!
Part 2: Meeting Grandpa, Grandma, and Libby and Addison at Chuck E CheeseCan you tell the birthday princess is excited, she's running in heels!

I want to open a present! (Next weekend, IzzyB)

Riding in the princess carriage

Happy 3rd Birthday, Morgan!!! We love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment