Friday, May 29, 2009

The Easter Egg Hunt

My sister, Erin, and Nat were home for Easter this year. The day before Easter we had my family over for lunch and the big Easter egg hunt. It was a big hit and Morgan made out with the most Easter eggs. I think we still have some old candy.

I think I'm ready



Auntie Erin helping IzzyB



Look at all of the eggs I've found



Morgan checking high and low


Seriously? This is the best we could do? I am not giving up hope to get all 4 girls to look at the camera in the hopes that they would ALL smile at me. Come on, a girl can hope right?


I love you, Miss Addison



Goofballs. This is the picture I got before heading down the night before Easter for wine and apps at my parent's house with the Van't Huls, Erin and Nat, the Lochs. They are daddy's girls! Love you, Corbett!

No comments: