Friday, May 29, 2009

WARNING

THE MEYERS ARE DEFINITELY BACK! You better start at the very beginning. With Corbett being out of town for the weekend I thought this would be my "weekend" project, but who knew I could finish this task in 1 night? It isn't the ideal way that I would like it but it has caught you back up with the Meyer family and what we have been doing over the past 6 months. Now I hope this NEVER happens again. I won't let it! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's about time we saw some new stuff!! I check it everytime I check Libby's. Great pictures--
Love Diane

Swarty Family said...

I love all of the pictures. Your girls are darling. Morgan's hair is getting so long. I miss you.

Jennifer said...

YAY!!! I have been missing my updates and pics from the Meyer family. Thanks for taking the time to do this, Mere! It's been nice catching up on your beautiful fam.

Jeff checked your blog last week and I could hear him say, "The Meyers are back...wait, JANUARY??? Come on, Meyers!" I'll have to pass along the big news now!

Swarty Family said...

I thought you were back to updating?! Almost 2 months since an update.....

Bundlewarmer said...

How much do we have to bug you, Mere? We really, really want the Meyers to be definitely back again!