Madeline had parent day at her school just before Christmas break. This is a picture of Madeline and Mrs Simonson (we will miss you Mrs S- today was Maddie's last day of PreK)
CHRISTMAS EVE
Christmas is always a busy time in our lives, but tis the season. We first went to my parents for lunch with Adam, Libby and Addison and then took the scenic route over to Linda's (my mother in law). She lives a whole 2 miles away...maybe.
We are ready to go
Grandpa and Grandma with the grandbabies. Can we ever get a picture with ALL the girls looking? It's a challenge I am up for
Sweet IzzyB
Absolutely precious
Christmas eve evening
Great grandma Betty with Isabelle
Grandma Linda with "some" of her girls.
Christmas Day
We opened presents from Santa then headed down to Lake City to spend the day with the Fuchs'. I always look forward to the infamous spaghetti (which I have the recipe for the sauce) and catching up with my grandparents and all my aunts, uncles and cousins .
A GUITAR! Madeline has been asking for a guitar for months! I don't know where she picked it up from, but how could santa NOT bring her a guitar? HE did. I need to look into lessons now. She LOVES playing it and is very protective of her guitar.
More trains! Morgan loves putting together her Thomas the Train set with Madeline. She could play with it all day. I just love the excitement in her eyes. I'm so thankful that santa fullfilled her wishes on Christmas ;)
Even Isabelle is excited about her very own doll.
Some of the Fuchs cousins

No comments:
Post a Comment