Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to Auntie Eno!

Happy Birthday to Auntie Eno! Erin had the opportunity to travel outside of the country during her birthday this year. Nat and Erin are in India vacationing and also will be attending a wedding there this weekend. Hope they're having fun! We miss you Erin and love you very much! Happy Birthday!





Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Meredith, I hope that this finds you well. I check your blog often and always mean to comment. You have 3 of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. I am so happy to hear that all of you are doing well and that you are happy. Take care!
love, heather

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest dang nieces in the world! Your latest videos are both sweet and hilarious!!! Make sure to tell them that Auntie Libby loves them!

~Libby

cassieagar said...

That is so awesome...I bet that just makes Erin's day. Those girls of yours are just too cute.

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the adorable birthday wish! I loved it! Miss you tons!
-Auntie Eno

Amy LaBreche said...

Hello Meredith and Corbett!
I just recieved your blog address from Linda and checked out the beautiful family that you have. It has been too long since we have seen or spoken. I believe it was at your wedding! Anyhow I hope that all is well. I sent you and Corb some pics of the newest addition to our family, Lauren Ashley LaBreche was born on Valentines Day at 9:20 pm and was 5lbs and 5ozs at birth. Right now she has alot of my features such as dark hair, long fingers and the dimple in her chin. Her big brother Laken just loves his little sister and is adjusting well to her arrival. I hope that we can keep in contact now that things have settled down a little in both our households. Tell Corb his cousin Amy says hello. Take care, Amy LaBreche