
Breakfast with the Easter Bunny was a big hit yesterday, well at least it was for Isabelle and Madeline....Morgan liked EB from a distance. I will post pictures later today. We will be spending St Patrick's Day at my aunt and uncle's house this evening for an Irish dinner....I can't wait for Irish Stew!!! Hope everyone has a safe and Happy St Patty's day!
BIG NEWS TO REPORT....NO I am not pregnant! Isabelle is officially rolling back to to front, she's been rolling front to back already, but last night she rolled I think 4 times in a row like she's been doing it forever, what a stinker! She's gotta keep up with her sisters you know. I hope to get some video of it today. I just can't believe how fast she's growing up...where does the time go, seriously?

1 comment:
Happiest St Patty's Mere!
Ahhh...I wonder what Officer Roger Neusbaum is doing today? :)
Love and miss you...c
Post a Comment