Friday, March 21, 2008

St Patrick's day get together

On Monday, St Patrick's day, we attended our annual family get together to celebrate at my aunt and uncle's house (Mary and Cliff). It's a tradition we look forward to attending. There's always good food and great company. It's so much fun to see the kids in their Irish attire, and next year there will be 2 more to add to the bunch. My cousin Christina is having her 2nd child due in July, and of course Libster in September. The cousins enjoy getting together. Madeline and Morgan wanted to make cards for Cassidy, Sam and Noah. I wish I would have taken a picture of them because they sure did turn out cute. I did not plan very well this year though, as of Saturday I still had not purchased anything for the girls to wear. It's a good thing I checked the mail though, Auntie Erin sent the girls shirts from Boston! Thank you, Erin. They were perfect for the occasion.



Morgan and Madeline with Cassidy


Cassidy turns 3 tomorrow...Happy Birthday! There was a gift for her to open. I especially liked the card/crown.


Once again I didn't get a picture of the girls together let alone all the cousins that were there, but here's sweet Isabelle with Jason (Christina's husband), she loved Jason.


Maddie is ready to eat...where is everyone?


Here they are, at the kids' table (Morgan 2, Sam 3, Maddie 3, and Cassidy 3 tomorrow)


This cupcake is good...


Morgan enjoying hers


The girls found the dress ups


So cute


Who's that under all that hair? It's Miss Morgan

We had a great time! Thank you Mary and Cliff! Happy St Patrick's day!

1 comment:

The Morelli Mafia said...

How great! They are all so close in age..what fun!