Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Round 3 and 4...just call us the sick house

Just when I thought we were out of the woods....the flu strikes our household. On Friday I started coming down with something, thought it might have been something I ate and Saturday morning woke up emptying my stomach in the garbarge. I'm still not feeling 100%, but a heck of a lot better than Saturday. Yesterday (Monday) we concluded that what I was experiencing was not food poisoning because Morgan woke up with the previous nights' dinner all over her bed. As of this morning she still can't keep anything down including water. Poor Morgan, I hope she is feeling better soon. So far the rest of family is happy and healthy, let's hope it stays that way.

2 comments:

Davenport Family said...

Get well Meyer family!

The Swimnizzies said...

Sorry to hear you guys are sick again! The rest of you better double up on the Vitamin C!