Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy belated Father's day to all the dads, grandpas, great grandpas, and dads to be! We had a wonderful day! The girls and I made a shirt for Corbett this year with their hand prints. It turned out absolutely perfect, I just wish the pictures would show really how it turned out. The prints are brown, I was trying to give it a camouflaged look. It really is cute, and Corbett was so proud to wear it. I even added an extra to it....#1 DAD! We spent most of the day out at Lake Riley with my parents and Adam and Libby. After returning home we picked out spots for our 4 new Honeycrisp apple trees. It was such a good day, we love you Corbett, the girls are so very lucky to have you as their dad!



Daddy with his girls








Isabelle really doesn't know what to think of the grass




Where should we plant our apple orchard?




Having fun at the lake



Playing in the sand with grandma, I don't see any sand castles yet!




Erin and I gave our brother in law, dad to be, Adam, a "daddy's dirty diaper tool belt" for Father's day...he's ready! Watch out baby Loch!

No comments: