Thursday, June 19, 2008

Madeline's first swimming lesson

I did it...I finally signed Madeline up for swimming lessons! (Morgan is definitely next, I just wanted to make sure I like this program and see if it is worth spending the money on more lessons) Maddie has been so excited to go, especially since her best bud Sam (2nd cousin, or 1st cousin once removed?? They're cousins!) is in the class with her. I am so proud of Maddie, she did so well, and just talked up a storm with the instructors Sarah and Stephanie and answered almost all their questions they had whether they were directed at her or not...too funny. Let's hope the success and excitement continues. It is funny because if you ask Maddie if she had fun she responds with "I got to take a shower!!!!"...emphasis on SHOWER. I guess I've never put her in the shower, she's always taken baths. Another one of my favorites is, "Mom, I don't want to play all those games, I want to swim", this was a common response the entire drive home. We can't wait to go again next Tuesday!


Can you see the excitement in their faces? I love it!



Getting to know everyone



Love this picture



Blowing bubbles



Madeline learning how to kick



Who is this cool dude? Oh, it's Noah, Sam's brother



Madeline jumping in

1 comment:

Swarty Family said...

Can I ever look that cute in a swimsuit again? PLEASE!