Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday, Morgan!!!!

It was about this time 3 years ago that I pondered whether or not to call the after hours number to my clinic...I had already been laboring for 2+ days now, and was sent home on the 15th after going to L&D after my sister's wedding. Will they send us home again if we decide to make the trip to Southdale? I only managed to suffer through contractions for another hour before we decided...this is enough. Corbett and I hadn't had sleep in 2 nights, with my contractions coming on every 1/2 hour since being sent home. It was a long 2 days and Corbett was determined this time that we were not leaving that hospital without a baby. We arrived at Fairview Southdale around midnight and at 2:21 a.m. on October 18th, 2005, Morgan Caroline entered this world and changed our lives forever. She is so sweet and caring,anyone that knows her will attest to that (she also can be quite the spit fire too...definitely) We love you, Miss Morgan! Have fun, sweetheart! Hope you have a wonderful 3rd birthday!


5 comments:

cassieagar said...

Happiest Birthday to sweet Morgan! Love you guys...Cassie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! Have a wonderful day!~heather

Swarty Family said...

Happy Birthday, Morgan!

Anonymous said...

ooops! Missed this one!! Happy birthday Morgan!!!!

Anonymous said...

ooops! Missed this one!! Happy birthday Morgan!!!! ~Renee